Spelling List and Bible Memory for 2/25-3/1
1. sequence (noun) : the order in which things happen.
example sentence: I enjoy reading a book series in sequence.
Switching up the sequence of the recipe steps caused the usually delicious brownies to turn out inedible.
2. circular (adjective) : having the form of a circle.
example sentence: The bug kept flying around me in a circular motion.
There is a circular path around the park where people can walk and jog.
Spelling List and Bible Memory for 2/18 to 2/22
1. distribute (verb) : to divide and hand out among some or many.
example sentence: "We will distribute our Valentines treats after lunchtime" said Miss Barkman.
2. assortment (noun) : a collection of different things or items.
example sentence: We had an assortment of many types of pies for the Pie day party.
Spelling List and Bible Memory for 2/11-2/15
1. embrace (verb) : to hold tightly in one's arms
example sentence: My mother gave me a big embrace on the morning of my birthday and exclaimed, "happy birthday!"
2. devoted (adjective) : very loving and loyal
example sentence: The devoted dog stayed right by his master that he was caring for.
Spelling List and Bible Memory for 2/4-2/8
Valentine Challenge Words:
1. enamored (verb) : to be filled with a feeling of love.
example sentence: "The child was enamored with the puppy and wanted to play with him all day long. "
2. bouquet (noun) : a bunch of flowers.
example sentence: "Dad gave a bouquet of roses to mom for her birthday."