Spelling List and Bible Memory for 12/10 to 12/14
We will not be having a new spelling list or Bible memory this week. Instead, we are doing a cumulative review of parts of speech (nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs) and assess how we are doing with our usage and identification of them. We will not be having a Bible memory verse this week and instead focus on preparing for our Unit test on Wednesday.
Spelling List and Bible Memory for 12/3-12/7
1. assumption (noun) : the belief that something is true.
- I made the assumption that you would want a lemonade since it is your favorite.
- My sister made the assumption that I wore her hat because she could not find it in her closet.
2. annual (adjective) : occurring once per year.
- Thanksgiving Pie Day is an annual elementary party at OCSI.
-I went to the doctor for my annual health check-up.