Spelling List and Bible Memory for 1/28-2/1
Since we have had another 10 weeks of learning a new set of vocabulary words, we will be reviewing these words and assessing on how we use these vocabulary words. We have a Bible Memory verse, below.
1. Previously (adv.) - happening before.
Example: "Previously, I ordered the strawberry ice cream, but this time I will order the chocolate ice cream.
2. Frequently (adv.) - Happening often.
Example: "I frequently go to the dentist to get my teeth checked."
3. Assumption (verb) - the belief that something is true.
Example: "I made the assumption that you would want lemonade because it is your favorite."
4. Annual (adj.) - occurring once per year.
Example: "Every fall the 4th graders go on the annual camping trip.
5. Indicate (verb) - to point out.
Example: "Please indicate if you would like orange or apple juice."
6. Flexible (adj.) - easily changed.
Example: "I am flexible and don't mind if I need to change my schedule."
7. Recent (adj.) - A time that was not long ago.
Example: "I was very pleased with my most recent test score."
8. Peculiar (adj.)- Different from the usual or norm.
Example: "My grandma drives a peculiar car that has fish painted all over the car. "
9. Mob (noun) - A large rowdy crowd.
Example: "The mob of shoppers crowded into the store to find good bargains."
10. Contemplate (verb)- to consider with careful thought.
Example: "Take time to contemplate the text before choosing your
Bible Memory Verse:
1 Samuel 16:7b
"I do not look at the things people look at. Man looks at how someone appears on the outside. But I look at what is in the heart."